TPG Community

Get online support

NBN UNID1 port has no light

SOLVED Go to solution
luo8880887
Level 3

Hi, my router just arrived 5/10/2018 and I link it with NBN box. After almost 1hour the internet light not become solid green and I found that UNI-D 1 light has not become green as well. However, the light of power and optical is always green. By the way, TPG told me my NBN service is installed and activated in 4/10/2018. I just can see the green light on NBN box (POWER & Optical ) and on my router are the wifi light and the power light. By the way, I have changed the Ethernet cable which links the NBN box and router but it also does not work, and I also directly linked my laptop with the NBN box and there was no light either. I noticed that the routers' setting page(192.168.1.1) appears the internet status is WAN port is unplugged. I'm sure that I have plugged the NBN box with the router and i was even changed another cable but it doesn't work as well. Please write me soon, im so confused.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Thank you, @luo8880887.

I'll notify our Service delivery team to contact you at your convenience.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
luo8880887
Level 3

I found when I restart the NBN box, the UNI-D 1 light will turn to green for maybe 45 seconds and then becomes dark and the router setting page said the status is WAN unplugged. But during that 45sec the internet status page appears the router try to link the NBN box, and after 45sec there is a cross on the status. And during the 45 secs, the part of internet light on my router showed a red light. After that, the UNID1 port light was off and so does the routers' internet light.

luo8880887
Level 3

I've already consulted customer-service about this, and they asked me to submit photos of the POD and the picture of my NBN boxes, but I haven't heard from them since 09/10/2018. I mean I pay for this service $90 monthly, and a third of the month passed that I still can not use my service. These 14 days after I changed my apartment I can only use my mobile phone's WiFi hotspot to keep using the internet at home. I need help, please.  Thank you.

BasilDV

Hi @luo8880887,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that the account is already being investigated by our Service delivery team. It seems that the Serial number on your NBN NTD box is different from the one that we can see on the system.

I'll chase this with our team and have someone to call you once an update is available.

If you have any preferred time and number to be contacted, please shoot it via PM to me.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

luo8880887
Level 3

@BasilDV.Thanks. I've already sent it to you by PM. 

BasilDV

Thank you, @luo8880887.

I'll notify our Service delivery team to contact you at your convenience.

Kind regards,

BasilDV