NBN Wrong Address

SOLVED Go to solution
ramanandaniel
Level 2

Hi,

I have started a new NBN account with TPG. I have had issues with it being activated because I believe my property and the next door neighbour are sharing the same address as per NBNCo by mistake (conjoint address) and the NBN can't get activated because another provider is apparently using it.

Can you please reply to put in a change of address request with NBNCo so I can have my NBN activated and working?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @ramanandaniel,

Yes, the installation has been completed and its all good. I would recommend just to ignore the SMS.

Regards,

Hi Shane
I’ve been receiving multiple text messages stating action required - to activate my nbn device and connect my modem.
However I just want to confirm the change of address was completed?
My internet has been working without issue.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @ramanandaniel 

Thanks for raising this with us.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that this has been raised to our NBN service delivery team.

Could you please send us a PM with your home address (Shown in your billing or POD)? Also, as you've advised that it is a conjoint address, there's a possibility that NBN Co's database was not updated.

Please send us your preferred time and best number to be contacted as well.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

ramanandaniel
Level 2

Hi,

I put in an address change but I am repeatedly getting messages to activate my NBN service, but it is working already.

I believe this address change issue is complex given my neighbour and I "had" the same address conjoint as per NBNCo given the developer did not apply for separate addresses.

Can I please get a call from an NBN EXPERT to address this issue to

1. have my correct address activated

2. ensure both my address and my neighbours address are correctly incorporated into the NBNCo database

Thanks.

Shane

Hi @ramanandaniel,

I can confirm that the service is connected at the moment, we will raise this to our NBN Provisioning Team for investigation and have them contact you, please shoot me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi,

I put in an address change but I am repeatedly getting messages to activate my NBN service, but it is working already.

I believe this address change issue is complex given my neighbour and I "had" the same address conjoint as per NBNCo given the developer did not apply for separate addresses.

2. ensure both my address and my neighbours address are correctly incorporated into the NBNCo database

Thanks.

Shane

Hi @ramanandaniel,

I was able to confirm with our NBN Provisioning Team that the installation of the service has been completed. We'd like to confirm where do you get the message(s) that the installation of the service is not yet complete.

On the other hand, we do not have access with your neighbour's account, if they have issues with their NBN service, we recommend to raise it with their ISP directly.

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks.

ramanandaniel
Level 2
Hi Shane
I’ve been receiving multiple text messages stating action required - to activate my nbn device and connect my modem.
Shane

Hi @ramanandaniel,

Yes, the installation has been completed and its all good. I would recommend just to ignore the SMS.

Regards,

Hi Shane