NBN activation

Psyberg
Level 2
I was recently tricked into upgrading from ADSL2 to NBN FTTC service. I was sent the equipment and 2 days ago got an SMS telling me NBN service awaiting activation & plug in equipment. I only get 2 blue lights (power and link) and DSL no light. Double and triple check everything / reboots and 20 minute waits. Waste an eternity on phone support to find out not actually activated and have to wait for office hours, somebody to escalate. 24 hours later no change and despite another waste of time on phone.....nothing. I’m giving you 24 hours to rectify before I commence TIO complaint process.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Psyberg ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issue with the activation of your NBN service.

We've seen that you have been in contact with our Provisioning Team and requested an NBN Technician to complete the installation. Appointment will be on Monday, 03 February 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. You may use your ADSL2 serice for now while awaiting for the completion of the NBN instalation.

We apologise for any inconvenience. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Psyberg ,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and provided details of the installation progress. Further updates will be provided when it becomes available. Let us know should you require furher assistance.

Cheers!