NBN activation

Junsam05
Level 2
Last Sunday I talked to one of case managers and asked to check whether or not the existing nbn ntd device belongs to my house. I was told that in one or two days I would receive the answer but there has been no response for a week. Why do I have to call TPG many times with a long waiting time?
5 REPLIES 5
david64
Level 15

Hi @Junsam05. The "NBN box" (ntd device) belongs to NBNCo and stays with the house. It's provided by NBNCo to fit the type of connection to the house. The wifi router provided by TPG is yours.

Junsam05
Level 2

Then why does it take so long to do the activation? I have been without internet for a month. The service has been charged for the previous house that I moved out a month ago. Redirecting phone calls without right answers is what TPG is doing at the moment. From one of numerous calls to TPG, I was told that my account has been inactive and asked to call the customer service to discuss. This is not acceptable.

Shane

Hi @Junsam05,

Due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end. Our NBN Provisioning Team tried to contact you unfortunately today and on Monday, 8th of February but no avail. Please confirm your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow. We'll have one of our Case Managers contact you to clarify the status of the account and the progress of the installation.

Then why does it take so long to do the activation? I have been without internet for a month. The service has been charged for the previous house that I moved out a month ago. Redirecting phone calls without right answers is what TPG is doing at the moment. From one of numerous calls to TPG, I was told that my account has been inactive and asked to call the customer service to discuss. This is not acceptable.

Junsam05
Level 2

Yesterday I made a return call to TPG. A lady was checking my details, asking me to wait for a while. I was holding a phone for 10 minutes but the line was somehow unattended and I hanged up. Can you get a case manager to contact me (0417889650) this afternoon between 1 and 3pm? Otherwise ask them to text or email me. I tried to contact TPG today without success.

Shane

Hi @Junsam05,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager yesterday and provide information about the withdrawal of the application. 

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Yesterday I made a return call to TPG. A lady was checking my details, asking me to wait for a while. I was holding a phone for 10 minutes but the line was somehow unattended and I hanged up. Can you get a case manager to contact me (0417889650) this afternoon between 1 and 3pm? Otherwise ask them to text or email me. I tried to contact TPG today without success.