TPG Community

Get online support

NBN box stolen by previous tenants

rahul
Level 2
Hi there,

I have recently moved to new property & The NBN BOX is missing from the house . My property manager told me that previous tenants were using the NBN but it is stolen by tenants now. The first complaint was lodged on 4th October by my property manager & I am calling TPG as well for last few days but unfortunately no solution has been provided . They always say that someone will call you in 24 to 48 hours but did not receive any call. It’s disappointing & frustrating. I am looking for the further assistance .
11 REPLIES 11
rahul
Level 2

Still looking for the answer.

BasilDV

Hi @rahul,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've edited your previous comment that has your account number. Please avoid posting any account information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

We were able to review the notes from our NBN provisioning team and it appears that the case has been lodged with NBN Co since a new order will need to be placed since the NBN NTD box is missing.

You were advised that the updates will be given within 24 to 48 business hours, which will fall between Monday and Tuesday this coming week, since NBN Co is close on weekends.

We'll chase this with our NBN provisioning team tomorrow and have your case manager to contact you for further discussion.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted on Monday.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Regards,

BasilDV

rahul
Level 2
Hi, No solution yet. Have not received a call back from NBN. I don’t think TPG can make it possible. Frustrating & disappointing customer service.
BasilDV

Hi @rahul,

Thanks for getting back.

I'll chase this with our NBN provisioning team and have your case manager call you to discuss the update with your case.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

Will

Hi @rahul

We've been monitoring the progress of the case. We can see that NBNCo was able to make an adjustment to the Service Classification of your address which allowed us to place a new order that will require an NBN technician to go to your premises to install the needed equipment.

An email will be sent to you once an installation appointment has been confirmed. If you have other queries/concerns, feel free to leave a comment.

Regards,

Will

rahul
Level 2
Hi, I have received the call from TPG but did not get any confirmation email regarding the date & time of installation. Could you please send me the email with date & time. Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @rahul,

Your case manager was waiting for the confirmation of the agreed scheduled for the NBN technician visit.

Email notification will be given once the schedule has been booked.

Regards,

BasilDV

Ahra_G

Hi @rahul

I believe that your assigned Case Manager has already been in touch via email and advised you of the appointment on 18 November 2019 between 8AM-12NN. Please ensure that you or someone of legal age is present during the visit. 

Feel free to reach out to us again should you require any assistance. 

We look forward to providing you with our NBN service very soon!

Regards,

Ahra_G

rahul
Level 2
The NBN box is installed by Technician yesterday but still waiting for TPG to active the service. Modem still not working.. hoping to get it fixed soon.. thanks