TPG Community

Get online support

NBN connection box missing

calebround
Level 2
I received my pre-ordered NBN FTTC modem today with instructions, however I didn't receive an NBN connection box to actually connect to the internet. I also do not have a tracking number for that so can someone please show me that it is in transit as I desperately need Internet.
I also received a text indicating that my equipment was ready to set up yet I have not received a NBN connection box for my FTTC service
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @calebround

Welcome to the Community!

We checked your account using the username that you've provided via PM and learned that your location was tagged under the service class 34.

This means that the NBN NCD box was already installed.

If you are not able to see the NBN NCD box, then this needs to be raised to our NBN Service delivery team.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted today.

BasiDV

calebround
Level 2

Thanks for the speedy reply! I’m available 10am-7pm each day on 04047XXXXX
Thanks

Ahra_G

Hi @calebround

I realised that a Case Manager has already been in touch with you yesterday. An NBN NCD has already been ordered.

Further updates will be communicated as soon as it becomes available. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

calebround
Level 2
Yes thank you. However it’s been four days since I’ve spoken to an operator and they told me my NBN connection box was dispatched, yet I still haven’t received any actual shipping updates from the carrier. It’s also been over a week since I bought my internet subscription and I still don’t have internet so any real updates on the progress of the NBN connection box would be greatly appreciated
Shane

Hi @calebround,

I can confirm that the application is still in progress, the installation usually takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

Our Provisioning Team will provide feedback when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call.

Regards,

Yes thank you. However it’s been four days since I’ve spoken to an operator and they told me my NBN connection box was dispatched, yet I still haven’t received any actual shipping updates from the carrier. It’s also been over a week since I bought my internet subscription and I still don’t have internet so any real updates on the progress of the NBN connection box would be greatly appreciated