NBN connection

dmathai
Level 2
I have been trying to get the NBN connected. I have twice attempted to set up the modem and the connection device but unsuccessfully, the modem connection light is flashing and the ADSL light is not. After reading the TPG community board to troubleshoot, I checked the TPG website for our connection status which says connection is still in progress (see screenshot) . However TPG still keeps sending messages to my husband to say they can’t connect because the modem isn’t connected.
Should I keep trying to set up the modem if, according to the TPG website our connection is still only in progress? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @dmathai,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, if the devices are properly connected and the modem/router still unable to establish a connection we have to raise this to our NBN Provisioning team for investigation and assessment. I would love to help have them contact you, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I have been trying to get the NBN connected. I have twice attempted to set up the modem and the connection device but unsuccessfully, the modem connection light is flashing and the ADSL light is not. After reading the TPG community board to troubleshoot, I checked the TPG website for our connection status which says connection is still in progress (see screenshot) . However TPG still keeps sending messages to my husband to say they can’t connect because the modem isn’t connected.
Should I keep trying to set up the modem if, according to the TPG website our connection is still only in progress? Thanks