TPG Community

Get online support

NBN in-house installation complete but no solid lights on NBN modem.

SOLVED Go to solution
Sptorourke
Level 2

hi there

On Wednesday (15/4) I had a technician visit my property and install the internal cabling (HFC) and NBN modem inside my property but there's no internet. 

The NBN modem has a solid light for power, but only flashing lights for the remaining indicators (downstream, upstream & online).

What final steps are required to activate the service?(i have possession of my TPG modem).

Cheers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WFHOME2020
Level 3

Thanks very much. I now have some level of confidence that NBN will bring a cable into my home.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ken-C

Hi there  Sptorourke        

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone numberso can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

WFHOME2020
Level 3

Hi Sptorouke

I have my installation scheduled in about 2 weeks time. Did the NBN tech install the cable between a box installed outside your house  and the modem connection socket inside your house? I am trying to findd out if I need to install the cable prior to the NBN installation date.

Sptorourke
Level 2

NBN installed cabling to the front of the units about 6 weeks ago; the recent visit (last week) brought the cable from outside into my apartment. 

WFHOME2020
Level 3

Thanks very much. I now have some level of confidence that NBN will bring a cable into my home.