TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installation and activation no show!

139little
Level 2

This is my third reschedule appointment for NBN installation and the NBN technician have not shown up each time! I took annual leave three days from work and stayed home all day to wait and no contact from TPG was provided to advise the status.

What do I have to do to get the NBN technician to come and install? I am in urgent need of internet for work and to complete uni assignments and exams! Please TPG and NBN it would be much appreciated if you could prioritise my case and stop further delays. Has anyone here on the forum experience similar situation and how did you resolve the problem? 

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @139little

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : Fibre to the Node/Building (NBN FTTN/FTTB) Setup Guide

In your case, due to NBN technician capacity the installation of your NBN service needs to be rescheduled. Our provisioning team booked a new appointment and will monitor your account to make sure that this will be attended. Further updates will be given by your case manager once available.

BasilDV