NBN installation fail

SOLVED Go to solution
Adiya26
Level 2
Hi I moved to new address 2weeks ago. And transfer my TPG to new address and still waiting activation for NBN for 14 days. What a poor service. TPG charged the payment before we move but still not activate. Worst slow service ever. Just today they gave me a booking for next Monday . What a joke . I want to cancel and take my money back If 1-3 business day active That NBN for me . Please answer thank you . Activation for NBN this week or just cancel give my payment back please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @Adiya26 , we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you and we are sorry to know that you are considering cancelling the service.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @Adiya26 , we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you and we are sorry to know that you are considering cancelling the service.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

matt84
Level 2

I am in the exact same position @Adiya26

TPG just doesn't seem to care. They've shown no urgency or proactiveness to fix the issue - they just blame the NBN for everything. 

I will also be cancelling this week if not sorted.  

Ahra_G

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience caused, @matt84

Please be aware that NBN Co is the wholesale provider of NBN Services therefore, we are subjected to their connection timeframe as well as tech scheduling. 

Based on the recent update from a Case Manager, a tech visit has been requested from NBN Co. Updates will be provided as soon as it becomes available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G