TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installation miscommunication

SOLVED Go to solution
bbyyt
Level 2

Technician had visited my house on 29/05/20 for NBN installation however my house is still not connected to NBN yet. This morning 02 June 2020 I received another email & message saying there is another scheduled appointment on 26/06/20. I'm very confused about this, the technicians had installed the cable & NBN box in my house and still not connected, it is been 4 days past. Why there is another appointment? Your customer service staff always put me into the long waiting phone queue and without reaching out to the correct department. I'm so disappoint with tpg. Please email or call me. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Hi @bbyyt 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
bbyyt
Level 2
Hi the technicians came to my house today but told me she could not install today because it is supposed to be a valid NBN cable connection to the wall in my house. How can I rearrange the installation and would the technician make sure everything is ready before they come?
RajenS

Hi             

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so i can look at your service

bbyyt
Level 2

Two technicians had visited house and I'm still not connecting to the NBN. The second technicians came to the house on 30/4/20 and still not able make things done.  I'm still not heard from TPG about the next visit. It's been a month since I had changed my ADSL plan to NBN. Please advise what's the plan? 

KarlB

Hi @bbyyt,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @bbyyt 

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @bbyyt

From what I can see NBN found they were getting a weak signal on your line, and they need to book another visit to resolve the issue. Looks like I can get you an earlier appointment. See below for the first available. Please let me know ASAP if you would like to move the appointment date and time as these appointments will not be available long.

Wednesday 10 June 2020 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12 June 2020 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Monday 15 June 2020 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Regards,

Karl

bbyyt
Level 2

Thank you. I pick on Friady 12 June. 

KarlB

Hi @bbyyt 

Thanks for your speedy reply. I have moved your appointment to Friday, 12 June 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Regards,

Karl