TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installation re-rescheduling

hianchan2
Level 3

What is wrong with NBN new connection appointment/scheduling system? I am getting NBN initiated appointment changes every second day. I need to fix a time so my builder/electrician is ready. But everytime I re-schedule it, NBN change it again after a couple of days. Sometimes I get a text message the night before saying they are coming the next day. Is there anyway to stop this and leave it on a fixed date? I spoke to the TPG but they say it's out of their hands because it's an NBN system initiated thing. In the meantime, there's no way to speak to NBN direct.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @hianchan2 ,

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to know that the initial NBN installation date was rescheduled. Please be advised that we rely on NBN Co in providing NBN services therefore, we are subjected to their connection timeframe and scheduling. 

We'd love to help and raise this to our NBN Provisioning Team for further handling and investigation to check if it is possible to get an earlier appointment, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address ) together with your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

@hianchan2 wrote:

What is wrong with NBN new connection appointment/scheduling system? I am getting NBN initiated appointment changes every second day. I need to fix a time so my builder/electrician is ready. But everytime I re-schedule it, NBN change it again after a couple of days. Sometimes I get a text message the night before saying they are coming the next day. Is there anyway to stop this and leave it on a fixed date? I spoke to the TPG but they say it's out of their hands because it's an NBN system initiated thing. In the meantime, there's no way to speak to NBN direct.

hianchan2
Level 3
You obviously didn't read my post closely. I don't want it to be brought forward. I need it to be put back because my builder is not ready. But nbn keeps bringing it forward. As much as less than 24 hour notice. At 2.1 5pm 15th Jun, I got a text message that installation has been rescheduled to 8am the next day! !
Shane

Hi @hianchan2,

Send me your account details together with your contact details, I will have our NBN provisioning team to contact you to discuss information on how to temporary hold the installation or reschedule an appointment on a later date. 

Regards,

You obviously didn't read my post closely. I don't want it to be brought forward. I need it to be put back because my builder is not ready. But nbn keeps bringing it forward. As much as less than 24 hour notice. At 2.1 5pm 15th Jun, I got a text message that installation has been rescheduled to 8am the next day! !