TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installation re-scheduled for another month after 3 months wait!!!!!

411921850m
Level 2
I had an appointment scheduled for today 22/03/21 after 3 months wait since subscribing a plan back in January, took a day off work to be sure not missing the appointment. Got twice a message saying If I was COVID free for the technician to come + a link on Friday to explain how to install the box and modem. All this to have a message today at 16:00 to let me know that the appointment was re-scheduled on the 26/04/21.... A month later!!! Are you for real?! Reading all the posts in TPG Community it is evident that I am not the first neither the last who is experiencing this very poor management and please don’t give me the shortage or weather excuses for not honouring a scheduled appointment, you were much faster in collecting the money. I have been quiet since January but today after the message at the last minute I have to say something!! Where I live I have no Main Line and my area is not covered by any 5G, the apartment is NBN ready therefore my subscription with TPG was the easiest choice for me being a loyal costumer for over 14 years!!! Meanwhile my children don’t have access to internet for school and I can’t do any work from home ( 4 months ).
Please find a solution to this issue and if I may give you an advice put an effort in communication with costumers, a bit of a paradox for a telecommunications company!!
2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @411921850m

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and checked the update from our wholesale provider.

They've advised us that due to technician capacity, they weren't able to attend the job.

We'll chase this with our NBN service delivery team for further discussion.

Again, we're really sorry for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @411921850m

Your case manager tried to call you to no avail.

They've sent you an SMS with the number that you can contact or advise us of your preferred time to receive a call.

BasilDV