TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installation schedule for a month later?

Alex42
Level 2

Hello,

I pre-ordered the $69 NBN bundle and was scheduled for an installation appointment on the 28th of March between 1pm - 5pm. The technician never came within the specified time frame and when I called customer support at 5pm, the technician left a report saying there were wet weather conditions and the installation could not be completed. This however was not the case, as it was 27 degrees celcius and SUNNY. I was then rescheduled for a new appointment for the 7th of May, a whole month later. This is ridiculous due to the fact that the technician left a false report and I had pre-ordered the NBN bundle. Is there any way to reschedule my appointment to an earlier date? 

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @Alex42,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We understand how frustrating to wait for the NBN service to be installed.

Soon all of Australia will be connected up to the NBN and whilst in the vast majority of cases this is a smooth transition we apologise that this hasn’t been your experience.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that this issue has been raised to our Provisioning Team.

The Team is checking with NBN Co. if we can reschedule the appointment to an earlier date and the case manager will be in touch as soon as a new feedback becomes available.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

Joseph_D

Hi @Alex42,

It's great that our case managers were able to secure an earlier installation appointment for you. Please let us know should you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Joseph D