TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installation still ongoing.

AMatusik
Level 2

The story so far,

Signed up for TPG NBN (Fibre to Curb) as this was the only availible option. Recieved NBN decoder & router kit from TPG without any DSL connectivity. TPG technician booked & visit resulted in NBN technician being required as "NBN patching is incorrect". NBN technician visit completed & stated that firbre patching has been fixed but Fibre cable & splicing needs to be checked (which he could not fix) - stated that another NBN tech will be required, but failed to state when & how long this would take. Called TPG support for update & was hung up on after being on hold & passed around. Still no NBN or internet connectivity after weeks of being flicked around. Customer service is fairly poor & while I understand that dealing with the NBN is painful, I cannot help but be disapointed with the level of service as a customer. 

Have been informed that I will get a call back from tech services from TPG but still awaiting a call. Would like this issue solved as quick as possible.

Anthony Matusik
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @AMatusik

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details.

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue has caused you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

We can see that the issue has been escalated to our Provisioning Team.

We'll make a follow up and will have the case manager contact you as soon as a new update becomes available.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please let us know. Thank you.

AMatusik
Level 2

HI there,

Thanks for the reply. I can be reached on 04xxxxxxxx - anytime during normal business hours.

Thanks

Anthony Matusik

Anthony Matusik
Riezl

Thank you, @AMatusik. We'll advise our Provisioning Team.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.