NBN installation

ArianK
Level 2
I would like to know why it’s taking forever to get me connected to the nbn I had a technician come in on the 16-01-19 and tell me there was a part missing in the manhole and he would contact tpg but 2days later another NBNCo worker came in installed my neighbors nbn and told us all the signals were working at every unit and that the wrong manhole was checked the one at the front of the units was working the technician that came in for us never even check there only check one spot and left in about 5mins, I’m gonna extremely disappointing and annoyed as I’ve waited about a month to be connected and now I’m told to wait several weeks I would like this issue resolved faster and to be connected since everything is working apparently connection wise
2 REPLIES 2
Jay
Level 2
Level 2

I feel your pain! (sorry to hijack, just venting)

I had my NBN conection box and router delivered yesterday, rang up and asked if the service was active and was told to go and install it myself.

It never connected and as a result now my ADSL is down due to 'initiating the process'

Ive since been on hold for 2 days, with only hotspotting from my mobile available, and no one can tell if its active? If or when a tech is coming to install or what the problem is.

Pretty crazy being considering the pit is 300mm from my driveway... And yes Ive tried turn it off and back on again Smiley Wink

BasilDV

Hi @ArianK and @Jay,

Welcome to TPG Community!

@ArianK - We tried to locate your account using your community details, but failed to find a match. We'd like to understand the situation for us to provide proper resolution.

Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number.

Don't know how to send a PM? Click here.

@Jay - I was able to locate your account using your community details.

Your NBN is not yet active as the order is still in progress.

I've seen that there's a ticket which is being monitored by our Service delivery team and a TPG technician was booked to make sure that the devices that you received (modem and NCD) are properly installed/connected.

Further updates with your NBN order will be provided once available.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV