TPG Community

Get online support

NBN line deactivated without my authorization

ebenezer2772
Level 2
My internet (nbn)connection was very slow two days ago and yesterday it went offline.
I called TPG and I was informed that my nbn connection has been disconnected. I did not authorised this.
I’m wondering how this happened.

Now that we are all working from home and this issue has not been resolved. I can’t do my work and I am screwed.

I have called TPG three times and I was told a case manager will contact me and no contact yet. Can someone look into my case ASAP and I can’t work without internet connection.

Ticket number 10461186 has been raised and no none has called me back.

Pls I need this rectified ASAP.
8 REPLIES 8
KarlB

Hi @ebenezer2772,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

ebenezer2772
Level 2
PM sent
KarlB

Hi @ebenezer2772,

I can see our Helpdesk team is already looking into your case. They will be in contact later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

ebenezer2772
Level 2
This is the same response I keep getting for the past 3 days. No one has called me back. What is going on? I can’t do my work.
I tried to call help desk but line is not going through. TPG is not helpful at all.
I tried to chat, no luck.

Can someone pls ask them to call me ASAP? Pls.
ebenezer2772
Level 2
TPG seems to be one of the useless internet providers. No customer communication, despite the fact that I’ve called several times. I keep getting the same response “case officer will be in contact shortly”.

This is 4 days without internet connection and no one has attempted to call me. Shame on you tpg. I will surely cancel my account with you.

Pls people, TPG is not good. If you need NBN connection pls look elsewhere. Bad customer service!!!
KarlB

Hi @ebenezer2772,

I have requested for our Helpdesk team to have another look and requested they call you back later on today.

Regards,

Karl

ebenezer2772
Level 2
Still no resolution. Pathetic internet provider. No good customer service.
No communication, nothing.
I’ve been without internet for about 3 weeks now due to incompetency of one of TPG staff members who moved me from adsl2+ to nbn without checking address properly. Now I’m the one suffering for it.
I’ve asked tpg to move me back to adsl2+ and it has become very difficult and case officer has been waiting for approval since 3 weeks now.
Pathetic!
Come next week Monday, I will sign up with another provider if there is no resolution.
Shame on you tpg!
ebenezer2772
Level 2
Moderator, if you care to know here is the case number: 10466465