TPG Community

Get online support

NBN line deactivated without my authorization

Highlighted
Level 1d
My internet (nbn)connection was very slow two days ago and yesterday it went offline.
I called TPG and I was informed that my nbn connection has been disconnected. I did not authorised this.
I’m wondering how this happened.

Now that we are all working from home and this issue has not been resolved. I can’t do my work and I am screwed.

I have called TPG three times and I was told a case manager will contact me and no contact yet. Can someone look into my case ASAP and I can’t work without internet connection.

Ticket number 10461186 has been raised and no none has called me back.

Pls I need this rectified ASAP.
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Hi @ebenezer2772,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted
Level 1d
PM sent
Highlighted

Hi @ebenezer2772,

I can see our Helpdesk team is already looking into your case. They will be in contact later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted
Level 1d
This is the same response I keep getting for the past 3 days. No one has called me back. What is going on? I can’t do my work.
I tried to call help desk but line is not going through. TPG is not helpful at all.
I tried to chat, no luck.

Can someone pls ask them to call me ASAP? Pls.
Highlighted
Level 1d
TPG seems to be one of the useless internet providers. No customer communication, despite the fact that I’ve called several times. I keep getting the same response “case officer will be in contact shortly”.

This is 4 days without internet connection and no one has attempted to call me. Shame on you tpg. I will surely cancel my account with you.

Pls people, TPG is not good. If you need NBN connection pls look elsewhere. Bad customer service!!!
Highlighted

Hi @ebenezer2772,

I have requested for our Helpdesk team to have another look and requested they call you back later on today.

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted
Level 1d
Still no resolution. Pathetic internet provider. No good customer service.
No communication, nothing.
I’ve been without internet for about 3 weeks now due to incompetency of one of TPG staff members who moved me from adsl2+ to nbn without checking address properly. Now I’m the one suffering for it.
I’ve asked tpg to move me back to adsl2+ and it has become very difficult and case officer has been waiting for approval since 3 weeks now.
Pathetic!
Come next week Monday, I will sign up with another provider if there is no resolution.
Shame on you tpg!
Highlighted
Level 1d
Moderator, if you care to know here is the case number: 10466465