TPG Community

Get online support

NBN not setting up today 4/4/2020

david64
Level 15

It says that the interface is disabled. Is the DSL light on or off?

In the column VPI/VCI or VID, what number is there?

On that screen, is there another entry called pppoe_8_35_1_d? What is its status?

schong2830
Level 2

@david64 wrote:

It says that the interface is disabled. Is the DSL light on or off?

In the column VPI/VCI or VID, what number is there?

On that screen, is there another entry called pppoe_8_35_1_d? What is its status?

DSL Light is off

VID 2

The other one was trying to connect and I deleted it. It couldn't connect also.

schong2830
Level 2

Any update ??? I have been offline for 3 days already.

RajenS

Hi, schong2830, 

Engineers are waiting for NBN reply,  regard your NTD [ BLACK ARRIS BOX). 

I can see you connected  ADSL wire to Modem. That's why you got DSL

light ON.

If you are switching from TPG ADSL to NBN, your ADSL still active. 

You should be able to use the current modem with your credentials. You need to configure manually for ADSL to work.

Ticket Number Pmed. Please check your inbox,

schong2830
Level 2

Hi Rajens,

There is no black box, the picture was from someone else. I only have a white modem AC1600 I plugged in the phone line to the white router and the internet line is not on.

I checked the router config and put the username and password on the pppoe_ptm_2_0_d but still unsuccessful.

However when i went to check the pppoe_ptm_2_0_d interface. the status saids DSL disabled.

Thats it. please hlelp.

schong2830
Level 2

Hi Rajens,

Any update ???

RajenS

Hi

looks like previous, tenants took NTD[NBN BOX} with them. To go online quicker, Track down the original NBN box, you can go online straight away. If it's not possible, I can lodge to NBN, Thanks

schong2830
Level 2

What does the NTD [NBN Box] look like ? Do you mean the black box ? I have lived in this house for the past 5 years and we only had ADSL2. We have never seen this NTD box.

I am confused how this NBN should connect. Can you care to explain ?

I am migrating from ADSL2 to NBN. Inside the house, there is only a telephone line connection to the original ADSL2, there are no coxial or fibre connection.

RajenS

Hi 

Can you please Pm your adress, I will get this sorted for you .

Thanks 

Rajen 

RajenS

Hi 

I m sure you are on call with engineers now, hope they will able to solve it smoothly, 

also please check your PM for the Ticket number 

Thanks