NBN power adapter missing

ushabista
Level 2
I moved to new house one week before. I connected TPG, I got it after a week of connection. And when I got router today, I came to find out that the previous tenant didn’t leave power adapter of NBN. Instead of nbn adapter, they left router adapter. I tried to contact TPG but they aren’t receiving it. How can I use wifi now? It’s already 1 week late after my payment, again another problem. Can someone please help me with this issue urgently? I’m student and I need wifi.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ushabista,

Thanks for raising this to us. I would love to help request an adapter for the NBN box, please drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Also include your best contact number and preferred time

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I moved to new house one week before. I connected TPG, I got it after a week of connection. And when I got router today, I came to find out that the previous tenant didn’t leave power adapter of NBN. Instead of nbn adapter, they left router adapter. I tried to contact TPG but they aren’t receiving it. How can I use wifi now? It’s already 1 week late after my payment, again another problem. Can someone please help me with this issue urgently? I’m student and I need wifi.