NBN relocation fail

SOLVED Go to solution
Stella
Level 2
Hi! On the 22/11/2017 I ask TPG to relocate my service to my new address. After they checked, they confirmed that there is NBN internet to my new address. On the 4/12/2017
I received an email saying that my application was successfully processed and in two working days my service will be activated! Still waiting ( 03/01/2018). I called them several times to find out what is going on and nobody knows anything. No to mention that even the supervisor was useless. Even him failed to give a proper answer! Plus that they continue taking money out of my account as per direct debit without providing any kind of service... not even home line !!!!! And the area I live is restricted of ADSL since NBN took place. Please advice me what to do!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Stella
Level 2
6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @Stella,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've manage to review your account and it shows here that your case has been escalated to our service delivery team. As part of escalations processes, a case manager has been assigned as a sole point of contact and will be attempting to reach you and discuss the update on your case.

We've made an urgent follow-up and requested for a contact to be made. Please allow them some time to coordinate the case with NBN they will be in touch with you for the updates.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hi @Stella,

I understand that our service delivery team has been in touch and an urgent follow up on the installation was sent to NBN Co. Further updates will be given by them once available.

Should you require any assistance, please let us know.

Thank you.

Stella
Level 2
Thank you
BasilDV

Glad to be of assistance @Stella.

Cheers!

Stella
Level 2
I hope to have my internet connection ASAP. This delay has caused me a lot of troubles. So the only solution I can accept as solution is my internet connection to be activated!
Sorry if i sound angry but the problems I face because of that are huge.
BasilDV

We understand the wait times are less than ideal, @Stella.

Due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end. The NBN co. is rushing to roll out installations and some of our statistics reveal that they are finding it difficult to stay on top of the demand.

Your case manager has been in contact with the NBN Co to prioritize the installation of your service. We will update you with the progress. We apologize for the inconvenience and our service delivery team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thank you.