NBN serial number mismatch

tyandtam
Level 2
Hello. I'm not having any luck on the phone. There is 3 NBN boxes at my new residents. 2 for a business and 1 private. When I moved the incorrect box was used. I have provided the correct serial number however it has still not been changed over. Every time I call the help desk the advise it hasn't been changed and transfer me to the connection team. I then get a recorded message that they can't help as they're too busy. Where do I go from here? I have been with TPG for at least 15 years and it has been good. But I am thinking it will be quicker to just call up someone else and provide them with the correct serial number to connect up and cancel TPG. I read on here people waiting up to/ over a month and still nothing. Can you at the least provide me with a time frame of when I am likely to be connected? Please don't just reply with "it has been forwarded to NBNco".

Thanks Ty.
4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @tyandtam ,

Welcome to the community

We apologise for the bad experience also with ongoing Provisioning issue of the service. We're able to locate an account using your community details. We'd like to have one of our Provisioning Case Manager contact you to discuss details of the ongoing installation.

Feel free to PM us your best contact number and preferred time.

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @tyandtam ,

Thanks for sending me your details. We arranged a call from our NBN Provisioning Team tomorrow between 10-12NN AEST. Make sure to keep your mobile phone available and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

tyandtam
Level 2
Letting you know how it went. I did not receive a phone call and still no internet. Can you please just tell me how long this would take to resolve?
Riezl

Hi @tyandtam, we can see taht our Provisioning Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

Should you have further queries, feel free to message us.