TPG Community

Get online support

NBN service installed but TPG can't see me online

aaronrenee79
Level 2

I installed and setup the NBN and TPG modem last night and all worked out seamlessly!  We've been accessing the internet on our home computers and devices and have the TV and Foxtel all hooked up and working fine. However received a couple of messages that TPG can't see me online. No idea why this has occurred. I went over it all again this afternoon to check everything was hooked up okay so not sure what the issue is, if anyone has had similar that could shed any light?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @aaronrenee79 ,

I would love to help and check the status of theNBN service. Please send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@aaronrenee79 wrote:

I installed and setup the NBN and TPG modem last night and all worked out seamlessly!  We've been accessing the internet on our home computers and devices and have the TV and Foxtel all hooked up and working fine. However received a couple of messages that TPG can't see me online. No idea why this has occurred. I went over it all again this afternoon to check everything was hooked up okay so not sure what the issue is, if anyone has had similar that could shed any light?