TPG Community

Get online support

NBN technician didn’t show up

allisonku
Level 2
Hi there, I had an NBN installation appointment yesterday. But the technician had no show, we’ve waited for the whole morning. And I rang up the customer service to ask what was going on, i was waiting for nearly one hour then made another call to 1300023575. Still couldn’t speak to anyone not even mentioned to get my problem solved.
I wasted my time for waiting. And wasted my money to make phone call. I’m still paying the NBN fee, I can’t even use it at my new place. (Because the technician didn’t show)
What can I do now?
2 REPLIES 2
David_M

Hi @allisonku 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @allisonku 

You NBN-HFC install has been put into ''HELD'' by NBN. There are issues with the cable from the street to your house. NBN are responsible for the street infrastructure and this is out of TPG and all retailers control.

NBN will repair this in due course but have not told us anything as yet.

I will arrange an install officer to call you back for an update and to discuss your options, but again, we have not heard back from NBN yet and may take a few days for them to update us.

Regards,

David_M