TPG Community

Get online support

NTD Box Not Installed! I need a technician to complete the installation.

sconstanti95
Level 2

I've just moved into a new house - brand new, not lived in before. NBN Co have been out to the property and installed the fibre connection to the premises. However TPG has not installed the NTD Box, and I can't establish a connection without it.

I run a business from home and lose income for each day my internet service is not running. I have paid for an internet connection that I do not have. I have called through to support at least 4 times and gotten a lot of "i dont know maám, we can't help you any further"- I just need someone to come out and install the box. Its very simple. Someone please help me, or i will need to cancel the entire contract and go somewhere else.

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @sconstanti95 , we are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service installation and we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We have located the account using your community details. We have escalated your concern to our Provisioning Team and a Case Manager will contact you to further discuss the matter.

Kindly await a call within the day.

sconstanti95
Level 2
Thanks for your response.. although I’ve been told a case manager will call me the last 3 days. No one has called.
Riezl

We will make sure that you will be contacted today.

BasilDV

Hi @sconstanti95

We understand that a case manager has been in touch and your case has been raised to NBN Co along with the pictures that you'll send for further investigation.

Stay safe.

BasilDV