Nbn Fttc connection date

Lindaandamanda
Level 2

Hi, we just moved house and it was a few days earlier than expected. We are an Existing customer. The lady on the phone said it should only need remote activation at the new house. I can’t remember what date I said we were moving but I’d like it activated ASAP now we are in the new house earlier than expected, if that’s possible. 

Thanks I’d appreciate an update on my service.

Regards,
Lindaandamanda

6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @Lindaandamanda

Welcome to the Community! 

I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and upon checking the new service address, remote activation is a possibility. 

Could you please confirm whether you have the NCD (NBN box) available in your premise? 

You may refer to this article as a guide for the set-up: NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Lindaandamanda
Level 2
Hi there thanks for the response.

Yes I have the NCD and TPG provided modem. We had the same setup at the previous address and brought the items to the new premises. I currently have them plugged in and setup in case that was required.

Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @Lindaandamanda

Thank you for the information.

We've raised this with our NBN service delivery team and a case manager will be in touch with you for further discussion.

Stay safe,

BasilDV

Lindaandamanda
Level 2
Hi BasilDV

I really appreciate it. Thanks for the response.
Lindaandamanda
Level 2
Never mind I edited to remove this message.
Ahra_G

Hi @Lindaandamanda!

I realised that the Case Manager has already been in touch with you and advised to kindly wait for the confirmation via SMS/email. 

Recent update also indicated that this has been raised to NBN Co. 

Feel free to reach out to us again should you require any assistance. 

Cheers!