Nbn activation

Steventw
Level 2
Hi

My nbn box has all its lights connected
But tpg haven’t activated service yet. Been ready to go for like 3 days. All 4 lights solid blue.
I did try call but they said they have to wait for nbn co to mark off its all done and ready.
Think someone’s forgot to lodge paper work that it’s ready to go......
Any chance someone can help with this
7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @Steventw,

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate your account using your community details. Whilst we successfully install thousands of NBN services each week we would like to sincerely apologise that this was not your experience.

We've seen that your NBN service installation has been escalated to NBN Co by our Provisioning Team and we're currently waiting for their feedback. We will pass this to them and request for immediate feedback tomorrow via phone call or SMS using the contact number we have on file.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

BasilDV

Hi @Steventw,

We understand that one of our Service delivery case manager has been in touch and has advised that they are still waiting for the response from NBN Co with the follow up that they've requested yesterday. Further updates will be given once available.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Steventw
Level 2
Hi

Just looking through my account and looked at nbn settings
The nominated number for connection is different to new phone number got with bundle
Could that be causing an issue
Riezl

Hi @Steventw, the number indicated on your TPG My Account is the new phone number we have provided.

Our Provisioning Team made a follow up with NBN Co. and they are expecting to receive a new update tomorrow.

The case manager will contact you as soon as this new update is received.

Steventw
Level 2

Hey I found out problem
The router tpg sent is dodgy and is why wasn’t working
Plug directly into nbn box with computer and works
So Tryed a diff router that had a wan port and is all working

Any chance tpg can roll me onto proper plan
Cause still on the 200gb adsl2 offnet
Riezl

Hi @Steventw, as per checking, the installation of your NBN service is still in progress and we are still waiting further updates from NBN Co. regarding the activation of the service.

This has been raised to our Provisioning Team and the case manager will contact you once a new feedback becomes available.

It's very strange why you are getting an NBN connection now, but we will inform the case manager so they can also check this with NBN Co.

Will

Hi @Steventw,

I can see that you were contacted by your Case Manager already. As discussed with you, your NBN order is currently in-held. NBNCo cited that a network augmentation is required to complete the order. As advised, the Planned Remediation Date (PRD) is June 18. This is still subject to change.

As for your modem, let's wait for the completion of the order so we can look into it further. The most likely reason why it failed to work is because the automatic configuration was not able to kick in since your current account is still ADSL. Once the NBN order is completed and the account switches to NBN, the modem can then automatically configure on its own to allow you to go online.

Should there be any changes to the PRD or the status of the order itself, your Case Manager will contact you directly.

Regards,