Nbn box installation

SOLVED Go to solution
eduardo23
Level 3
Can I get an update of what's been happening of my in need of a nbn box installation. Its been over a week since you guys told me you were waiting for Nbn response and it shouldn't take over a week for nbn to update you guys of what's gonna happen.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, @eduardo23. We'll make a follow up with our Provisioning Team and we'll have the Case Manager contact you once a new update becomes available. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @eduardo23 

We've checked your account and understand that your case manager has been in touch with you via Email.

The photos that you just sent has been forwarded to NBN Co and updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

eduardo23
Level 3
Has there been any new update??? This has taken way too long. Call me or email for new updates please
Shane

Hi @eduardo23,

We chased this with our NBN Provisioning Team, expect one of our Case Managers to contact you today. Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Cheers! 

Has there been any new update??? This has taken way too long. Call me or email for new updates please
eduardo23
Level 3
3 days ago they told me they waiting for nbn for an update and I still haven't received anything. I'm just wondering, why does it take so long for nbn to give you guys details of what needs to be done?

At this point I'll be suprise if I even get my nbn box installed this year. My old internet has been cutoff since November 2nd and I have been force to use my phone data for over a month.
Im starting to believe either NBN is slow on solving issues or tpg is just taking their time and don't care about the problems its doing to customers without internet for months
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, @eduardo23. We'll make a follow up with our Provisioning Team and we'll have the Case Manager contact you once a new update becomes available.