TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn connection box did not arrive with modem

Astaroennfeldt
Level 2

Good morning,

I received my modem today for my new NBN plan that I signed up for last Friday. I received only the modem and no NBN box, therefore am unable to connect.

The woman I spoke to on the phone assured me that I wouldn't require any installation, and that I'd just be able to plug the devices into the phone line and it would work. Can't do this without the NBN box though.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Astaroennfeldt ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We're sad to know that the NBN is missing, we're able to locate the account using your community details and raised this to our NBN Provisioning Team.

Expect them to contact you tomorrow between 10-12NN AEDST, make sure to keep your mobile phone available. 

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers! 

@Astaroennfeldt wrote:

Good morning,

I received my modem today for my new NBN plan that I signed up for last Friday. I received only the modem and no NBN box, therefore am unable to connect.

The woman I spoke to on the phone assured me that I wouldn't require any installation, and that I'd just be able to plug the devices into the phone line and it would work. Can't do this without the NBN box though.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.