TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn installation fake appointments

Karmacharya58
Level 2
This is the third time there was no show of the nbn technicians. I called the technician he said the job was cancelled this morning by nbn. I was left waiting for the guy. Why was I not informed? Why was the job cancelled.This is the third time this has happened. I'm a busy person and had to make arrangements to stay at home. I think someone is doing this on purpose. I have been a long term customer of tpg but now I want to leave you guys. I don't even know why I've being harrassed like this . One or two times I can understand but 3 times cannot be coincidence. Don't make anymore fake appointments and waste my time.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Karmacharya58 

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We've checked this with NBN Co and we were advised that they've identified that a Tap Upgrade is required before the connection or installation can progress. We did not receive an estimated time to complete the job, but we were advised that they'll give us update within the next 2 Business days.

They need to make sure that there's no further fault within the NBN HFC line in order to release a new appointment to complete the order.

We'll advise our NBN Service delivery team with this case and have a case manager to contact you for further discussion.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV