Nbn/phone install

booniechu
Level 2
Account 6790847
I was speaking to someone, but the chat disappeared and my browser closed. I am trying to connect my new NBN and internet, and the last thing I was told, my phone number needs to be activated.

The DSL light on the NBN box will not light up.

I was told activation will be requested, I'm waiting on finding out when - I've been at this for a few hours now.
6 REPLIES 6
booniechu
Level 2
I'm turning my regular internet back on until this is replied to.
Ken-C

Hi there booniechu,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

booniechu
Level 2
Sent
Ken-C

Hi there booniechu,

Upon checking your account i can see that your installation of your new NBN FTTC SL Bundle Fast service is in progress and unfortunetly is not yet complete. 

You can also check the status and update of progress with the useful link i have provided you below

to check your installation status, follow our guide at https://link.tpg.com.au/vlKqfw

Please note that this could take up to 48hrs, i recommend you check in on it periodically to see the status.

Yes, I see no reason why you cant reconnect your previous/normal internet connection until you see the installation is complete. its worth mentioning it may also start working a little bit before this period and before the status is updated on the link, however it is quite accurate.

I have also povided you with another link below which has a step by step instructions on how to connect your modem and equipment correctly so that when instalation is finally complete you shouldnt have any problems at all.

Watch our short video guide on how to set up your NBN FTTC service.

Visit https://link.tpg.com.au/hgzDYj 

I do hope i have been of some assistance and help

kind regards

booniechu
Level 2
Thank you!

Do I need to provide the home phone number from our Foxtel internet?
Ken-C

Hi there,

I believe you already provided it on the online chat earlier and it was added already and escalated.

kind thanks