TPG Community

Get online support

Need and update for nbn remediation

martoon01
Level 3
Hi, our building had an infrastructure issue and the installation couldn't be successful. After that i was told that remediation work is considered non essential and cannot be done until the restriction are lifted and i have no news after that. now that the restrictions are put to ease, can i please have an update on when the issue will be fixed and i can get connected? I've seen lot of work been done for the internet issue I don't know why i still have no update on it. please help and look into this issue from your side with nbn. thank you very much.
4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @martoon01 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

martoon01
Level 3
Hi KarlB,
Pm'd you
KarlB

Hi @martoon01 

We got an update from NBN today, advising that they have booked an appointment for Tuesday 02/06/2020 8AM-12PM. I checked and is the earliest appointment they have at this stage.

You will need to make sure someone is onsite for the above appointment window. If this appointment is not suitable please let me know.

Regards,

Karl

martoon01
Level 3
Thank you for the update @KarlB, the appointment time sounds good to me.