TPG Community

Get online support

Need help with new NBN connection which sux

BasilDV

This is noted @Nbnsux.

We'll chase this with your assigned Engineer to resend the Email for the required tests.

Regards,

BasilDV

Nbnsux
Level 2
And I’ll see if the ombudsman can help faster
Nbnsux
Level 2
Ombudsman reference number fyi 2019/08/00183
Nbnsux
Level 2
Spoke to engineer at 9:51am still waiting for email and updates re solution
BasilDV

Hi @Nbnsux,

We were advised by your assigned Engineer that they've resend the email with the additional test.

You may respond to their email for further updates.

Regards,

BasilDV

Nbnsux
Level 2
Not received does she have a delivery and read receipt on it? All my other emails are coming through.
Nbnsux
Level 2
It’s now 1:05pm and to my knowledge there is still no action or solution being constructed? Email definitely not received and not happy by yet another delay in action to rectify this! Send a new modem and a technician!
BasilDV

Hi @Nbnsux,

We've sent a follow up to your assigned Engineer to resend the email.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,

BasilDV

Nbnsux
Level 2
Yes still not received you appear to have my email address correct I am receiving notifications of your response and all other Tpg emails came through ok
Nbnsux
Level 2
I appreciate your efforts within the constraints of your role but this is the only channel responding on behalf of Tpg and I require further action. Can you please forward this case to your complaints and also I have not received the email from engineering. I have received no updates. The TIO suggest I can go back based on this issue affecting my business so I’d really appreciate an urgent action plan