TPG Community

Get online support

New NBN Box upstream keeps flashing

cleavesley
Level 2

I recently received a new NBN box and TPG modem on Tuesday this week. After installing the new NBN box, the box's upstream light has remained flashing. TPG said that after installing the equipment I should receive an email or SMS saying my service is running. But nothing has happened yet. (I have tried resetting the box and changing the cable already)

In addition, my service status still remains in the installation stage.

I don't think it's an NBN outage issue, but something on TPG's side. Am I correct in thinking this or is there another solution to my problem?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @cleavesley ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I would love to help see the status of the service installation. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@cleavesley wrote:

I recently received a new NBN box and TPG modem on Tuesday this week. After installing the new NBN box, the box's upstream light has remained flashing. TPG said that after installing the equipment I should receive an email or SMS saying my service is running. But nothing has happened yet. (I have tried resetting the box and changing the cable already)

In addition, my service status still remains in the installation stage.

I don't think it's an NBN outage issue, but something on TPG's side. Am I correct in thinking this or is there another solution to my problem?