TPG Community

Get online support

New NBN migration from ADSL

anmiller67
Level 3

Migration form ADSL to NBN at my parents house.The equipment has arrived and I have received the activation email. However, I won't be able to go to their house until the weekend. Will this pose a problem with the service activation? How long will it take for the phone number to be ported once the NBN is activated?

I have tried 2 times to ask this using the useless online chat, each time someone from TPGs end is closing the chat. The Second chat was closed by Evalyn after waiting for 5 hours. I understand we are all working in unusual circumstances but I do still expect valid questions to be answered.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @anmiller67

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : New Connection Setup Help

The porting of the number may take 1 to 5 business days once the NBN is activated.

BasilDV