TPG Community

Get online support

No FTTP NBN signal in the pit

martoon01
Level 3
A nbn technician came to my unit and said there's no internet as of that day on April 11th. And after so long wait today another technician showed up and said there is no signal in the pit. I'm tired of this waiting cause I've already stayed with no internet for so long. Please help. I can't contact the TPG on phone. What can i do ?
13 REPLIES 13
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

martoon01
Level 3
hi, just pm'd you . thanks
JayeshP9

Hi martoon01,

Based on nbn, Still we are waiting from nbn to update because its still in progress. 

regards

JayeshP9.

JayeshP9

Based on status NBN technician still working on your line so you need to wait for completing his job because sometime they  work outside of home on nbn network as well.

regards

JayeshP9.

martoon01
Level 3
Yes the technician came here. I met him and said there is no signal in the pit and he already went away.
JayeshP9

Well, Based on current status he is still on site so he might have to check outside of your house to estalish link because he was unable to get signal at pit so so we  have to wait for completing his job.

Regards

JayeshP9.

martoon01
Level 3
Hi @JayeshP9
can i please have an update on my issue or a timeframe when i can expect the follow up? there is no technician working and no update for the installation so i feel kinda lost here.
JayeshP9

HI matoon01,

I have just checked at 4:09PM on nbn  found below details 

Updated: 23/04/2020 10:32
Appointment time slot: Thursday, 23 April 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Reason code: TECH-ON-SITE
Description: The NBN Co technician has arrived on site. 

So based on that nbn tech still working for your connection so we still waiting for nbn for update.

regards

JayeshP9.

martoon01
Level 3
hi @JayeshP9,
any update for my issue because its already a day after the appointment and nothing's here. I'm not contacted by anyone.