TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN connection device received

jeffreyorr
Level 2

Hello. I have just signed up for a TPG NBN-25 plan.

A modem was received today however no NBN connection device was received.

The TPG NBN-25 plan was ordered over the phone, however no Tech visit was mentioned and nothing seemed to be arranged for that to happen. 

I do not have a previous NBN connection, just an ordinary adsl2 TPG connection.

I cannot do the equipment install per the TPG instructions that came with the modem since I do not have an NBN connection device.  (the instructions say Fibre to the curb).

Please help, what happens next ?

Will there be an NBN connection device delivered ?

Will there need to be a tech visit (if so: what for and when and I assume it is free?) ?

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @jeffreyorr , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

jeffreyorr
Level 2

Hello,

I am confused as to what my next step in switching over to the NBN with TPG should be.

On the 15th July, I received a message from you that my concerns are escalated and a case manager will be in touch, and to kindly await a call within a day.  That call has not come.

Later on the 15th July, I received an email that the equipment (the NBN Network Connection Device) was to be despatched within 2-3 working days, and that I would receive an email when the goods were shipped.  Again, that email has not been forthcoming.

I am delighted however that the NBN Network Connection Device was delivered on the 19th July.

However, I am still awaiting both the (phone) call, and the email instructing me as to the next steps.

In addition, unanswered from my first communication to you is the request for on-site technical assistance.  A neighbour of mine, also a long term TPG customer, received on-site technical assistance when switching over to the NBN a few months ago, and therefore it is reasanable, as a long term customer of TPG, to expect to receive the same level of service.

Awaiting your response.

Thanking you,

Jeffrey Orr

Riezl

Hi @jeffreyorr, our Provisioning Team tried to contact you on 15/Jul/2021, but to no avail. If you have already received the NCD, kindly connect it and follow the instructions on this link: NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

If you will experience issues, please let us know so we can have the Case Manager contact you for further assistance. If there's a need for us to send a technician to further check, you will be advised by the Case Manager.

jeffreyorr
Level 2

Thank you, Riezl,

The NBN has now been successfully implemented at my home.

Jeff

Ahra_G

Good to know, @jeffreyorr

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app 

Regards,

Ahra_G