No NBn box

wayanhuang26
Level 2

Hi,

I recently moved to a new property and signed up for an nbn plan and received my new modem today.

However, I have not received an nbn network connection device and am unable to install the modem.

Can you please advise how I get the NBN connection box?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @wayanhuang26 

I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and found out that you have NBN Fibre to the Building service. 

There is no need for an NBN connection box. All you need is the modem to be connected to the wall socket in your premise. 

Remote test showed that the modem is connected and is getting a signal already. 

You may follow the steps on these articles to make the service work:

If you are still unable to gain internet access, let us know of your most convenient time to receive a call and we can have a member of our Technical Team to contact and assist you. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

wayanhuang26
Level 2

Hi Ahra,

thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately i have already tried plugging in the modem to the wall socket to no success. 

I am currently using a borrowed nbn connection box from my family and that is why your remote test showed that it is connected. 

May i request to be sent a nbn box as i cannot use my service without it.

Kind regards,

Wayne

Ahra_G

Hi @wayanhuang26 

Thanks for clarifying. 

I would recommend to connect the modem we sent in order for us to perform real-time testing. 

• Is the modem not turning on at all? 
  • What are the lights present on the NBN modem? 

I have organised a call back to be made today from a member of our Technical Team in order to perform troubleshooting along with you. 

Regards,

Ahra_G