No NCD

Alex1
Level 2
Hi there,

I received the modem but no NCD, however the installation guide mentioned to connect the NBN NCD to the wall and after the modem. I don't have this NCD, can you please advice.

Thanks,

Alex
4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @Alex1 , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and look into this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Riezl

Hi @Alex1 ,

I have checked your account and NBN classified your address as service class 34. Meaning the address has been connected to NBN network before and should have an existing NCD.

If you can't find the NCD, we'll raise your concern to our Provisioning Team and a Case Manager will be in touch to further discuss the matter. Kindly await further updates within the day.

Alex1
Level 2

Hi @Riezl , 

A Case Manager did call me on Saturdat 20/02, and we discussed shipping a NCD to the address where the item is missing. Would you know if it has been shipped yet? I didn't received any confirmation and any tracking number yet.

Thanks, 

Alex

Ahra_G

Hi @Alex1

A request to send out the NCD has been sent. 

The Case Manager should be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

Thanks!