TPG Community

Get online support

No connection from house to curb

Jdiekman1
Level 2
Hi,
A technician came on Friday to install NBN but advised there was no connection from the premises to the NBN connection to the curb where infrastructure is. He said someone else would need to do this. Can you please advise what happens next? Very keen to get NBN back up and tuning in our new place.
9 REPLIES 9
KarlB

Hi @Jdiekman1,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Jdiekman1,

We still don't have the update from NBN regarding your appointment last Friday. We have requested an update from NBN, and will be in contact once we get the results from your appointment.

Regards,

Karl

Jdiekman1
Level 2
Thanks - keep me posted.
Jdiekman1
Level 2
Hi there,

Any updates?

J
KarlB

Hi @Jdiekman1,

There is still no new update from NBN. I have asked our Provisioning Team to take another look.

Regards,

Karl

Jdiekman1
Level 2
Hi - any updates?
KarlB

Hi @Jdiekman1,

Did the NBN tech show you what you needed to fix? Are you able to take a photo? NBN have advised the following.

"Please be advised that on field technician has informed that there is internal shortfall due to which we are unable to proceed with nbn Installation. Please reschedule the appointment once the customer has fixed the internal shortfall.

Shortfall Detail:Customer conduit is broken tech already inform customer they have to first fixed this, then after that they can reschedule there appointment."

Regards,

Karl

Jdiekman1
Level 2
Hi Karl,

No he did not, he said that there’s no connection between the house and the nbn on the street and said someone from the nbn would need to come and install. Then they would come back.

Thanks,
James
KarlB

Hi @Jdiekman1,

I have asked our Provisioning Team to request more information from NBN, and contact you back with what the next step needs to be.

Regards,

Karl