TPG Community

Get online support

No contact from NBN re installation

Level 2
Good evening,

I recently moved house and found that the NBN box has been taken. Last week I was told by TPG that NBN would call, on a second discussion that they would send me a text regarding an install. I haven’t received any communication from NBN and am paying for an internet service that I cannot use. Furthermore, I am having to pay for data packs for my mobile as I cannot access my TPG service. This is expensive.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @4802118 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and we apologise if you weren't able to receive any contact from your case manager.

We'll chase this with our NBN service delivery team and make sure that a case manager will be in touch with you tomorrow between 9AM - 12PM.

Also, it shows that your new address is registered under the NBN HFC technology. Please be aware of a global equipment shortage impacting NBN Co’s supply of NBN connection boxes needed to install 'Hybrid Fibre-Coaxial' (also known as HFC for short) NBN services.

Refer to this article for more information: Delays in connecting some premises to the nbn™ HFC network

BasilDV

BasilDV