TPG Community

Get online support

No internet and adsl light upon nbn activation

SOLVED Go to solution
Attawitch007
Level 2
Hi
I got message from tpg “ TPG Important Reminder: Your NBN service is awaiting activation. You're required to connect your NBN modem.”
So I did set up the modem and nbn box as per the diagram, But the problem is that there are no ADSL light and internet light comes on the modem however on the nbn box has 4 blue light remain on. I have try to reset modem already doesn’t work. Then I search the internet on tpg community so it seem to be common issue. Then I check the NBN outage website and after I search my address this is what I got. “ This address is not connected to NBN boardband access network “ so can someone from tpg help me with this problem.

Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Attawitch007
Level 2
Just wanna let you know
My problem is fix.
This morning tpg sms me Nbn installation complete. Then everything works. I guess that tpg confused us by sending in sms in the first place to setup your modem and waiting activation. Ok hope your one works like me.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
eliepasene87
Level 3
Hey there I’m experiencing something similar , I’m in Campbelltown nsw area. Got my box , got it all connected , all 4 blue lights on. I hooked it on yesterday and still no internet. The moderators states that the order hasn’t been completed on their side. I don’t know how much truth that is... but I’m paying for something that has a delay in internet connection.
Hope your one gets sorted. Really need this to work.
Attawitch007
Level 2
Yes I’m in st Andrews
We will get sort out hopefully.
Attawitch007
Level 2
Just wanna let you know
My problem is fix.
This morning tpg sms me Nbn installation complete. Then everything works. I guess that tpg confused us by sending in sms in the first place to setup your modem and waiting activation. Ok hope your one works like me.
eliepasene87
Level 3
Thank you, how long did you wait?
Hopefully mine gets connected soon.
Attawitch007
Level 2
The next day I got the message from tpg So about 1 day.
Shane

Hi @eliepasene87

For newly installed NBN service, we did an article that you may find helpful.

New Connection Setup Help

In the event that you successfully set up the NBN service and still not working you may check if there is an ongoing outage affecting the service. See this link for reference How to Check for NBN Network Outage.

If there's no outage, you may perform basic troubleshooting step available in this article Troubleshooting no internet connection.

Regards,