TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection here

SOLVED Go to solution
zhudx911
Level 2

Received modem on 07/09, followed the steps to connect, received tpg msg telling me NBN activated and installation completed, but the INTERNET light is still off after half day waiting. Is there any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @zhudx911,

We understand that our Tech team has been in touch with you via phone call and guided you on how to manually configure the modem.

It appears that the internet is already working.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
BasilDV

Hi @zhudx911,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line.

We've detected that the modem configuration is incorrect.

We would like to arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @zhudx911,

We understand that our Tech team has been in touch with you via phone call and guided you on how to manually configure the modem.

It appears that the internet is already working.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

zhudx911
Level 2

Thanks to the team. Finally online.

amzounslide95
Level 2

Just out a curiosity try a FTP and a https sight they will use a different protocols and different port numbers, they may not be blocked.
You can just type the links directly in to your web browser

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l

louisewhitehurs
Level 2

I noticed sometimes there's happening a fault that NBNCo needs to look into even when NBN service is activated.

Will

Hi @louisewhitehurs,

Welcome to the Community!

Although NBN connections are much stable as compared to ADSL2, there may be unavoidable circumstances wherein NBNCo will still need to investigate a fault due to several factors.

If you're having difficulty with your connection, please send us a PM with your customer ID or username so we can check it. We're unable to pull up any records using your community details at the moment.

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

charliestarc01
Level 2

Synology is a storage device. You can easily store your data like images, videos, documents, etc. You can access find.synology anywhere by using a username and password. 

herryparker54
Level 2

Lexmark printer is one of the best printer that allows many key features. For any kind of help can read lexmark printer troubleshooting tips. Here you will get proper help.