No internet connection

Ven12
Level 2
I had TPG NBN from one week it worked well till now and all of a sudden it stops working. Strange thing my landline works but not the modem. And the NBN connection box got all solid blue lights. Tech support said they will check with engineers and I can’t internet for 24 hrs. No one can explain what can happen all of a sudden? I am working from home without this I can’t work that means loss of pay for me. Can someone help...
3 REPLIES 3
Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

Kind regards

Ven12
Level 2

Hi Ken,

It’s on my wife’s name Prathibha and you can search with our landline 03-********.

Ken-C

HI there Ven12,

Thank you for that, i have altered your reply for your privacy.

I will jump in and take a look now could you please also return the code i automatically send to you for verification purposes, i would assume it will go to your wifes mobile, you may send this back to me via private messgae if you wish. 

(UPDATE)

Please bare in mind the Tplink Archer modem you have been supplied is equipped with a feature that if the telephony or voip is active through TPG the modem will produce a default dial tone even when you have no service. If you try to make a call in or out it will confirm this..

I can see you have in the system you have contacted another department and your issue is currently being escalated .

Please let me know if youhave any furher questions or concerns 

Kind regards  

Ken