No telephone wall socket

Mahen
Level 2
Hi there
In my new building we have cable wall socket and do not have a telephone wall socket so we can’t join our wifi it’s been already more than two weeks that I moved to this new building. I have asked to building manager about phone wall socket, he was saying that my internet provider will provide me. Don’t have any idea ??
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Mahen ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately it shows no matching records found, shoot me private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the new service address.

We'll raise this to our Provisioning Team for further investigation and assessment.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

Mahen
Level 2
Hi Shane
You told me that one of your Provisioning Case Manager will contact me tomorrow for an update but sorry I didn’t got any call just I was waiting all the day. If there is no any solution I would like to cancel my plan because already I waited more than two weeks with out no wifi.
Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @Mahen

We apologise if the case manager was not able to contact you yesterday.

We understand that you've been in touch with our NBN service delivery team and was advised that the installation of the wall socket in your unit will need to be coordinated to your landlord or building manager.

The NBN Co only covers the installation of the socket if it's a stand alone house. Other service provider will advise you the same information.

Please contact your landlord or building manager for them to hire a private technician to do the job.

BasilDV