TPG Community

Get online support

Ongoing no Internet Connection

SOLVED Go to solution
margaretschmidt
Level 2

So we received a technician on Friday for the fourth time this month to resolve this ongoing issue with our internet! Now, apparently we are to get another technician to fix this issue, when the last technician didn't even really know why she was here.

I want this fixed as soon as possible as I, as a registered nurse currently working in a pandemic, require internet to check my roster properly. I also have not been able to pick up extra shifts each and every time I am required to wait at home for 4 hour intervals for a technician.

My partner and I are at our wits end and this ordeal is starting to impact us mentally as well as the previously mentioned financial impact as we are both essential workers currently going through lock down without internet and our usual unwind activities are impossible.

This is honestly unacceptable as it has been going on for close to 5 weeks now and it seems your company has shown little to no willingness to make this process much easier.

Should this issue continue without more compassion and attentivness, we will be forced to close our account and request a full refund as well possibly seek reperations for time spent on hold trying to contact your company and waiting for the aforementioned technicians
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RajenS

Hi @Marpal 

Good to see you are online now 

CallerID: AVC*************
20min avg. speed: download 40Kbits/s, upload 47Kbits/s
Connected at: 2020-04-30 11:07:07
Connected for: 3h 

Thanks 

Rajen 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
RajenS

Hi @margaretschmidt 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.
kind regards

PeterW

Hello margaretschmidt,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community. Apologies for the frustrations you have expressed, I would like to take a fresh look at your connection issues.
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

margaretschmidt
Level 2
PM sent
Marpal
Level 2
Has this been resolved? I’m on my third week, I do the rosters and can’t access the system, so frustrating when they don’t even follow up
RajenS

Hi @Marpal 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

margaretschmidt
Level 2
Can someone please reply to my message with my details as they have been left unread.
Thanks Smiley Happy
RajenS

Hi @margaretschmidt 

checking your account now, 

Thanks 

Rajen  

margaretschmidt
Level 2
Would love to hear the outcome of this
RajenS

Hi @margaretschmidt 

NBN having some network issues around your Aera, soon you will receive a call or SMS to confirm your appointment, 

This is what I found in the NBN system about network Issue,

Netwrok.jpg

Thanks
Rajen