Please activate my nbn

eliepasene87
Level 3
Hi there,

Can someone please check if my internet has connected? My username eliepasene87
15 REPLIES 15
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi eliepasene87,

I have noted that currently ADSL2+ modem connected so can you connect your NBN FTTC devices.  For that you need to disconnect current ADSL2+ and any other devices connected to any other socket. See below link for FTTC set up, Later let me know status of NBN NCD and  Tp link router.

https://link.tpg.com.au/hgzDYj

Regards

JayeshP9.

JayeshP9

Hi eliepasene87,

I have done remote test and its showing link is up and passing, its lookalike authentication issue here, I have also reset port remotely.
After connecting router for long time if no authentication detected then you can try manual configuration as below. For that you need to connect your computer or mobile over wireless network or wired connection with TP link router.  You can get TP link Wireless name and password from router sticker.

A. Open your browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.

B. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.

C. You will see the home screen shown on the right. Click the Advanced tab.

D. On the menu on the left side of the page, click Network to expand the menu and then click EWAN.

E. Enter your TPG Username and Password. Click Save

regards

JayeshP9

eliepasene87
Level 3
This is not working for me.
Link doesn’t load.
Is there anyone that can come out and connect properly please .
JayeshP9

Are you  able to connect New Tp- link router to your computer or mobile using wireless.  You can get wireless network name and password in sticker  of tp link router.

eliepasene87
Level 3
I tried logging in the way you said but not sure if it worked ?
eliepasene87
Level 3
The internet is not working but the wifi sign shows
eliepasene87
Level 3
Okay I’ve saved in the EWAN my username and password .. hopefully something happened?
eliepasene87
Level 3
Sorry I’m not sure what’s happening, please help.