TPG Community

Get online support

Service not working, no dsl light on

Incendiafire9
Level 2
Can someone please contact me ASAP to resolve my internet? I have tried chat support - it does not work. This is plan ridiculous. I am paying for a service I am not receiving. All I need a qualified customer support expert to do is check the status of my account. If this can not be resolved in a timely manner I’ll be forced to put in a formal complaint to the telco ombudsman. I’m sure you can understand. Account name incendiafire9. No dsl line working. It is not connected. My modem is plugged in accurately. This is a service issue. That needs to be investigated and resolved ASAP.
2 REPLIES 2
Incendiafire9
Level 2
New connection. Plugged everything in correctly and there is no internet light active. It is off. Please investigate ASAP. I received notification my service was active but this is not true. It is not working.
Shane

Hi @Incendiafire9,

Welcome to the community!

For newly installed NBN service, we did an article that you may find helpful.

In the event that you successfully set up the NBN service and still not working you may check if there is an ongoing outage affecting the service. See this link for reference How to Check for NBN Network Outage.

If there's no outage, you may perform basic troubleshooting step available in this article Troubleshooting no internet connection.

In this particular we've seen that the NBN installation has been completed and connected to our network. Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards,