Slow upload speed

Jutsufication
Level 2
Hello, I’ve got the NBN100 plan and I’ve just realised after 6 months that I am meant to be getting 40Mbps not 4Mbps? Please help
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Jutsufication ,

Thanks for raisring this to us. I am sad to know that you're having speed issues with the upload of the service.

We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you a basic troubleshooting on how to fix speed issues please see the links below.

• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection

• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it

For us to further assist you, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

@Jutsufication wrote:
Hello, I’ve got the NBN100 plan and I’ve just realised after 6 months that I am meant to be getting 40Mbps not 4Mbps? Please help

danifagan
Level 2

@Shane wrote:

Hi @Jutsufication ,

Thanks for raisring this to us. I am sad to know that you're having speed issues with the upload of the service.

We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you a basic troubleshooting on how to fix speed issues please see the links below.

• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection

• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it

For us to further assist you, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

@Jutsufication wrote:

I understand. Thank you for your answer.