Switching 5g back to nbn

SOLVED Go to solution
baldasunnY26_26
Level 2
Hi
I have concern is that fine to change from homebroad band 5g to NBN ultra fast plan .
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @baldasunnY26_26

Welcome to the Community!

If your location is under the NBN FTTP or HFC technology, then yes, it is possible that you are able to get the Ultra fast plan.

Let us know if you want to further discuss this and will arrange a call from our Plan change team.

Just send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @baldasunnY26_26

Welcome to the Community!

If your location is under the NBN FTTP or HFC technology, then yes, it is possible that you are able to get the Ultra fast plan.

Let us know if you want to further discuss this and will arrange a call from our Plan change team.

Just send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV

terryh03
Level 2

Hi, 
5G is here, but it's very extremely unreliable and not suitable for most applications that require consistant speeds like gaming or 4k Streaming. I want to go back to my previous NBN plan and send you back the 5G Box. How do I do this - there's no option to switch back out of 5G on my Account Page?

BasilDV

Hi @terryh03

We'd like to look into your account and check the options available for you.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

98acanthus
Level 2

Hi, 5g home broadband getting too many dropouts recently. this whole morning was quite bad, and kept kicking me out from office network from home.  this is Perth and right now it is 12:17 pm.

I've had this internet connection for a while so I know when it plays up.  Will give it one more go and do a power cycle.  In case doesnt work, can I go back to NBN?  I used to have FTTC in the past but with another provider.

BasilDV

Hi @98acanthus 

We'd like to check on what we can arrange for you.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV